Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday Whatnots...

I'm back this week with another Monday Whatnot...What's Not to Love? from Paper Pretties. These new digital images from Artish are just amazing, and so fun to play with!
This week I'm using Claus the Dog, and he's all decked out for Christmas! When I first saw this, I knew I had to color this little doggie black, since that's the color of our shaggy pooch.
I colored Claus with my copics markers, added some polar white flower soft to his hat, and used some Basic Grey Eskimo kisses and this past week's Mercy sketch (MTSC99) for the layout. The card actually came together quite quickly, which is good since it was 12:30 in the morning when I started! Of course, it seems lately if I want to get some time it's got to be the middle of the night!! Oh well!

Be sure to go check out all of this week's new Digital Releases from Paper Pretties, there are some ADORABLE new baby images to be had!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow...what an image! Your shading is gorgeous...I need to take a Copics class desperately (right after

    My Ave is screaming out to Bobs and Lolo now. If Jack is at all interested in music (my Ave is addicted) check out some vids:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k2fEPJ4060

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxXahAMR2s0

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABFdw7D-jxw

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...right after what? Ha...I forgot to finish my sentence! Darn Ave keeps wanting me to mother her!

    And it was right after I get some time to sleep first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card! Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!