Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Birthday ARTish!

Today the Prettie Girls are hopping with joy to celebrate our newest artist, ARTish's birthday! She's our new digi-stamp designer that makes these adorable images I've been showing you lately on Mondays! So this week, we've got a special release for digi stamps on SUNDAY to celebrate her birthday!! If you didn't arrive here from Jackie's blog, head on back to Cindy's blog to start at the beginning!
I've made a card with this adorable new birthday image, Birthday Balloons for You. Isn't this kitty with his big balloon bouquet adorable?? I decided to paper piece the balloons with paper from my basic grey bittersweet pack. (the same paper I used on the rest of the card!)
I colored in the kitty's nose and added some sharing with my copics, then added some wide grosgrain ribbon and a sentiment from the Celebrate Sophia set to finish off the card.

Now keep on hoppin' to the super talented Jessica's blog to see what she's got for us today, and don't forget to stop by ARTish's blog at the end to leave her some birthday love!!

12 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love how you paper pieced the balloons, they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love those paper pieced balloons! Great shadowing on the image too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome combination of DPs/ribbon for this party pup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you miss jana for creating this super adorable card. your colors are yummy!!!! i must say the virtual party is the best, i am blessed by my paper pretties friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, love your color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cool how you did your card. I like the kitty barely colored and the colors on the card are great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretyt, Jana! Pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!