Tuesday, November 02, 2010

MFT Plantin some Love

This month's MFT Guest DT contest is to use office supplies in our project somehow...so I thought I'd go simple. My layout is based on this week's Mojo Monday sketch 163.
I started with a blue card base and added some white felt clouds cut with my cloud die-namics. I added one layer of grass cut with my MS punch to the bottom, then my paper pieced (with dp and felt) then another layer of grass is popped on top of that. Lastly, I added the sentiment (sponged and distressed) with my paperclip.
I finished off the inside with some more grass and another tree stamped on vanilla and cut out with a nestie. Ok...back soon with my Wednesday Paper Pretties challenge post - happy election day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. So lovely, love those felt clouds and the inside is just beautiful too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love that paperclip. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!