Monday, November 01, 2010

Paper Pretties Monday Whatnots

Ok...I'm very late today, but I have a reason. Yesterday, I made a card with this adorable new Rudolph digital stamp. And while I LOVE the image, I HATED the card. I colored it first, then went searching for some dp to go with it. That just doesn't work for me! I need to pick out my dp, THEN color my image to match. So...I've added the rejected card to the bottom for a comparison!
 I used last week's Mercy Tuesday sketch challenge for my layout, and some old retired SU! dsp. After picking out the dsp, I colored my image and cut it out with one of my label nesties.
I added some red satin ribbon and a red card base, and I was set! I'm MUCH happier with how this one turned out...and I hope you all are too! (see...just look at that card...horrible isn't it??)
Now head on over to the Paper Pretties website to get YOUR Rudolph image, and don't forget to pick up Astra the Christmas fairy!

5 comments:

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!