Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday Whatnots from Paper Pretties...What's not to love?!

Good morning everyone, have we all recovered from our eating (and spending) splurges?? Not sure I have yet, but I'm getting there!
Here's a quick card I made with one of this week's Monday Whatnot digi images from Paper Pretties and ARTish. I really loved this cute little Poodle with her cupcake, and thought I could make a quick birthday card for one of Jackson's "girlfriends" (yes, he has 2 already - one younger and one older!) She's turning 3 soon, and so will no longer be in Jackson's early intervention program. Just means we have to schedule playdates now so they don't loose touch!

I colored Poodilicious Party in with my copics, and then added some sparkle to the sprinkles with some stickles. I used some paper that was sitting out on my desk from an old SU! Simply Scrappin' Kit, along with some Bazzill ribbon and glimmer pebbles from MFT.

Be sure to go check out both of this week's digital releases, and if you haven't seen all the others, check them out too! I'll be back later today with another post...today is my BLOGAVERSARY, and I've got some great treats for YOU!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!