Friday, November 05, 2010

Prettie Peek Surprise!

Happy Friday everyone! Today we've got a great sneak peek of a new set coming out in one week! There are 8 fabulous new sets coming out this month, and this is the first peek. Surprise Sophia is our latest Sophia sweetheart all ready to head to a birthday party.
For my layout I used this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge from Karen Giron. I loved this layout, perfect for this little sweetie!
I pulled out my Nana's Kids paper to use with her, and stamped her twice on white and once on the polka dot paper. I colored in Sophia with my copics. After piecing her dress, I also colored and cut out her arms and present to put on top of the dress.
I finished off the inside with another of the sentiments included in this fabulous set, and another strip of the dp from the front. Be sure to head over to the Paper Pretties blog to see all the samples using Surprise Sophia. And keep checking the blog all week long for more peeks!

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous Jana I just love how you did the dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Gorgeous card. Can't wait to see the rest. That's for the peek!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card I love your dp makes this card look so fun. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Sophia =D She has a special place in my heart... I always go "awwww" when I see her! LOL. Great sketch and you chose the perfect papers for a birthdya celebration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Jana. Love her dress paper pieced.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!