Friday, April 30, 2010

Bellarific Friday - gettin inky!

This week's Bellarific Friday challenge was to ink up a Bella stamp that had yet to see any ink. I was lucky because I got a shipment of new (to me) Bellas just 2 weeks ago and I hadn't had a chance to play yet. So yesterday I finally inked up this adorable doggie stamp that I've been dying to use. Aren't they just adorable??
I stamped the image with palette noir ink and colored it with my copics. The background uses some MME Quite Contrary dp. I added some red satin ribbon, and the sentiment (also from Bella) and that was it. I'm into keeping things simple!
Have a great Friday everyone, and don't forget tomorrow is the big Paper Pretties release, be sure to check out all the new stamps on the home page. Oh...and the 50 cent Friday special this week is all Bo Bunny papers are on sale for 50 cents a sheet - wow, what a great deal!!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!