Thursday, April 29, 2010

MFT WSC KISS CPS Sketch

How many acronyms can I use in one title?? That stands for My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club Keep It Super Simple (or Keep it Simple Stupid is how I've often see KISS) Card Positioning System. I made up this card for this week's CPS sketch that MFT is sponsoring using this adorable new little PI Boy and his Dog set. I won this set at the last release party and finally got to ink it up! Isn't his big bald head just the cutest?? My little Jack is finally getting some hair...but this little guy still makes me think of my Jack-Jack.
I kept everything pretty simple, coloring with copics and no extra layering...so I think this should count! Oh...I did add some punched grass though...finally using my new MS Grass punch I was so desperate to have! I used my black mulitliner to add the trunk of the tree to the side behind the cute little dog. I like how the scene turned out!

Have a great rest of your day folks...hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with some more eye candy!

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh Jana! How cute is this scene that you created! I luv this card and it's great for a boy/guy! :) Simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, sweet image and great colors! Love how you used the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!