Saturday, April 24, 2010

Prettie Peeks are here again!

Good morning everyone, I'm here with a Prettie Peek for you today of a new set Paper Pretties is releasing on May 1st! This great new set is called What's Up Pussycat? and is so much fun to play with. The sentiment comes separate, so you can stamp any greeting you would like in the little sign...isn't this kitty just adorable??
I only used 3 copics to color this image in...B0000 and R00 with a touch of C1 for some shadowing on my kitty. The papers are mostly Basic Grey Kioshi, with some SU! so saffron and mellow moss tossed in. I cut the image out with my circle nesties, then the matting is a new set of label dies I just picked up this week. LOVE this look!! Be sure to visit Jennifer and Heather both today as well to see some great samples with this adorable new set!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun stamp and layout choice! I ♥ your paper choices! Have a good week with the kidlets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't help but sing "whoa, whoa, whoa!" :) Cute card . . . love those buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cute! Laughing at Michelle's comment!! Whoa, whoa, whoa! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!