Monday, April 05, 2010

Happy Birthday Sparkle!

Today is Sparkle's birthday. She is one of the amazingly talented ladies over on the LaLa Land Crafts design team, and it's been so much fun getting to know her this last month.
 I wanted to use my new Porsha stamp for Sparkle's card, and she was such fun to color!! I made her lips the same beautiful red as her dress, and even added some chunky glitter to her shoes so she could have her own Ruby Slippers - I mean it's a card for Sparkle, right?? It needs to shine!!
Be sure to check all the fun cards the LaLa Ladies made for Sparkle today, and then leave some birthday love for her on her own blog! I'm hoping to be back a little later with my MFT Monday card!!

4 comments:

  1. Jana this card is gorgeous! Luv the reds! :) Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty coloring, Jana! I love the colors... terrific layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so rich given the color palette and depth of your coloring...super job! And your kids are adorable...I wish I had those bunny ears to force my kids to wear! And Jack is a giant!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!