Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pretties Weekly Challenge #100 !!!

WOW! I can't believe we're at weekly challenge number 100! Now, since we're celebrating such a big milestone, we have a big sale to go along with it!! And when I say big...I mean BIG!!!! How does 40% off ALL STAMPS sound to you?? To me, that sounds like a pretty HUGE sale!! So...hop on through to see all the lovely creations with this week's challenge, then be sure to hit the boutique and pick out a few of your favorites, ON SALE! This sale ends on Saturday, April 24th...so don't miss your opportunity!!
As usual, if you didn't get here from Julie's blog, head on back to Christie's so you don't miss any of the fun!! Our challenge this week comes from the wonderful Frances, and we are to make a tag, and somehow have polka dots on our project. The polka dots could be on the paper, ribbon, embossed, whatever. It just has to have polka dots. I chose to incorporate the polka dots into the main image itself! I love this Piggy Bank from the brand new Penny for your Thoughts stamp set. This time I decided to color just the polka dots and leave the rest of the piggy white.
I used some SU! designer paper for my tag, and added this wonderful sentiment to the bottom, along with some ribbon. I hope you've enjoyed today's project, and don't forget to go check out the amazing sale to celebrate our 100th challenge! If you'd like to play along, we'd love to see your creations. Be sure to upload them to the Paper Pretties Challenge Gallery along with the keyword PWC100. Now hop along to see what amazing creation Jackie has for us all today!

7 comments:

  1. love your polka dot pig and the colors too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute!! Love the purple dots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very, cute! I love the colors you used, it seems we once again thought alike! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how fun!!! I love that spotted pig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. darling- love that pig & the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag! The purple polka dot piggie sure is cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!