Saturday, April 03, 2010

Mojolicious birdhouse!

I finally got to play along with a Monday mojo sketch again...and it was a circle or square sketch (Mojo132.) Now normally, I would take the cowards way and just do a square card, but i decided to be adventurous this time and make a circle card...and I like it!
I of course colored my image with copics...isn't it just a darling little birdhouse?? It's one of the newly released Paper Pretties  digi stamps! And as a digital image, i was able to print it any size I wanted. I actually created a sheet with 3 different sizes to print, so now I'm set for a while with this image, and can use it both larger and smaller!! Since it's almost Country style, I thought my new red gingham from My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary would work well, plus I LOVE gingham! The kraft is some specialty paper that came pre-embossed. I used my nesties to cut most of the layeres except the 2 largest circles which I used my circle cutter for, and I used some SU! ribbon, a PTI button and some linen thread.
Have a wonderful Easter everyone!!

5 comments:

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!