Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to...Me!

Thank you to all the Prettie Girls and many of the La-La Ladies for your beautiful cards!! I love them all!! To see the Prettie hop, start at Prettie Mama Christie's blog and hop all the way through - they're all gorgeous! For the La-La wishes, head to the La-La Land blog which has links to Kim, Jane and Elena's cards (masterpieces all!)

Also, many thanks for the various cyber-wishes, a couple RAK's (JenniK and Sony from the MFT Junkies list - thanks ladies!) and to my wonderful friends Michelle and Jane for the wonderful lunch, gifts and cake today. You all have helped to make my birthday a wonderful one!
Now, here's the birthday card my Julia made for me...isn't it beautiful?? She also made it for the Children's Challenge blog current challenge, to use 2 or 3 buttons on a project. she colored all the pieces herself (since she was too impatient to wait for me to get her any scraps to use!)
After I took the first photo she picked it up and held it at an angle and said "You have to take it from this angle too!" so of course I did!

6 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Girlfriend! I bet you will have lots of amazing wishes! And well the homemade card, what more could you ask for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great birthday, Jana!
    Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jana - hope you had a most wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a great birthday!! I love your card! Julia you did such a great job - very nice drawing and coloring!! Thanks for playing the challenge with us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Julia's card . . . she did an excellent job with it! I'm impressed that she even colored the layers herself . . . like that look! We enjoyed celebrating with you . . . hope you had a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!