Wednesday, April 28, 2010

PWC101: Gettin' Punchy

This week Heather challenged us all to get punchy. And we're featuring two fabulous stamp sets, Soakin' Up the Sun and Rainy Day Friends (which are both on sale for 35% off this week!!). Now if you didn't get here from Julie's blog, head on back to Christie's so you don't miss any of the fun!
I decided to use this fabulous palm tree from Soakin' Up the Sun. I stamped it in black stazon on watercolor paper then colored it with my SU! markers and an aquapainter. For the sunset background I just did a basic wash with my ink pads and aquapainter. I stamped a sentiment from the same set...but I've got a great idea of a new sentiment we need - Wish WE were There!

Keep on hopping along to Jackie's blog to see what she's cooked up for us today!

6 comments:

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!