Thursday, April 01, 2010

Paper Pretties has NEW stamps!!!

Happy Release day!! If you haven't already been over to the Paper Pretties website to see all the new stamps, you really should! We have a card showcasing each of the 5 new rubber stamps, 3 new digi stamps and one more preview of next month's Sophia...which I also have right here! Isn't she darling? I must say the timing is a little ironic for me though. Last week, Jackson's therapist broached the subject of a wheelchair for him - and she wants a motorized wheelchair so he can move around independently. As we've thought it over more and more, we're getting used to the idea and agree that probably would be good. So...now I'm waiting for a Cooper on wheels set! ;-)
For my card I used the sketch over at Our Creative Corner and some gorgeous new Kioshi paper from Basic Grey. I added some lovely May Arts lace, SU! satin ribbon, and an MFT button. I colored Sophia in with my copics, giving her an awesome pink wheelchair, and the sentiment I used is from Crafty Emergency. I think I'll save this card for Jack's Physical Therapist - she's retiring at the end of this month - about which we are very sad!
Be sure to go check out all the newly released stamps today, and happy shopping!

9 comments:

  1. This card is just as sweet as can be, Jana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally sweet Jana! I love the sentiment you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Jana! This is sweet! Luv your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jana this card is super!! Your coloring just rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWW Jana this is so cute and absolutely beautiful!!! Awesome coloring too!!! You rocked the sketch!!!

    Thank you for playing along with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jana,
    Gorgeous coloring! Great card!
    Have a wonderful weekend
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is darling...great coloring and layout! Off to check the new stamps out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card and love the color combinations!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!