Friday, April 09, 2010

Bellarific Friday...finally!

I've been meaning to play along with a Bellarific Friday challenge for a while, and finally got the chance to yesterday! This week's challenge was a sketch challenge..my favorite!
I pulled out this old MiniwagonBella stamp (my Bella's haven't seen much ink since moving back from Germany, OIY!) and went to town. I used some SU! designer paper, punches and ribbon along with Pixie Pink cardstock (did you all see they are retiring a ton of colors - wow!!) and one of the beautiful crocheted flowers from my knitter friend.
This card also works great for the newest I Dream of Stamping challenge, which will be posted tonight to pull out and ink up that stamp you HAD to have that has never seen ink (or at least not for a very long time!) and she definitely qualifies!! Heck...I didn't even have copics the last time I colored a Bella!
Have a happy Friday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. ooooh! Jana, this is too cute!! Love that ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love the paper choices here...all that black is cool!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!