Friday, April 16, 2010

CPS162 Facebook Friend!

How cool is this?? I'm this week's Featured Facebook Friend over on CPS - what a great birthday present!!
Here's the card I made for this wonderful honor! I really love this sketch, and had fun using one of my favorite LaLa Land stamp and this incredible new MME Quite Contrary paper. I paper pieced LaLa's skirt with the lovely pink gingham paper because, well, you know me! I colored her with copics first, then added the skirt on top. I used Pink Pirouette and Baja Breeze paper, along with the Pretty in Pink corduroy buttons and satin ribbon. All this lovely pinkness just makes me giddy!

I gave La-La more auburny hair today, and of course the beautiful light blue eyes of my daughter. Maybe sometime I'll try to recreate my own hazel eyes - with such big eyes on LaLa you can have a LOT of fun! Have a wonderful day!!

4 comments:

  1. I love all of the great pinks in your cute creation! Congrats on your little shout out at CPS and love how you used the sketch. Happy Birthday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I abandoned my first comment that just maybe this georgous card just might get to Maine with you in time for my birthday. This is my favorite LaLa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Jana! What a beauteous take on the sketch esp. with that DP and those big fat brads (♥ those!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and great play on the sketch! Thanks for joining with the rest of the CPS crew this week!

    Thanks,
    lise

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!