Tuesday, April 20, 2010

MFT Wednesday challenge...

Howdy folks...sorry for the long silence...everyone in my house has been sick (except Julia - she's just been BORED!) But before I got real sick I managed to finish up this card for last Wednesday's WSC with My Favorite Things. I also used last week's CPS sketch...again!
I used this adorable little Pure Innocence girl I already had partially colored, and I just added the paper piecing of her jumper. I used some MME paper for the jumper, and the houndstooth is the reverse side of the newsprint paper I used a while back on THIS card. Since I've already made a couple of April Showers cards with the Umbrella Girl PI, I stuck with the challenge was to use a homemade embellishment, and used these crocheted flowers with some corduroy buttons in the centers.
Tomorrow Kim will have a new challenge posted to her blog...hopefully I'll get to play again!!

6 comments:

  1. Love the black and red. It works perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! love the colors too & your flowers/buttons are so sweet! awesome project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jana, this card is just gorgeous! I love the Black, Red and White! The layout is gorgeous as are the the buttons and the flowers! You definitely rocked this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! Great job with the layout, coloring, everything!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!