Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Paper Pretties' Toonie Tuesday

OMG - did you see what Christie is practically GIVING away today??? Copic sketch markers for $2 ??? WOW! I'm going to place my order right now...you better hurry before they're all gone! Here are the deets...

Toonie Tuesday is back with a deal too good to pass up!  All copic sketch markers are on sale for 2.00 for today ONLY!  While supplies last.  These markers are amazing, that's all I'm going to say!  All of you out in stamp land know how amazing these are and I know they are a must have for every stampers, artist's arsenal!  Since that is a fraction of the normal cost, this is a great opportunity to stock up on doubles -you sure can't buy the refills for that price!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!