Wednesday, July 25, 2007

And more Christmas...

German Phrase of the Day: Das ist mir zu sharf. = This is too hot for my taste. This is a phrase I will NEVER use in relation to German cooking...since even the spicy "taco sauce" here is probably only about a mild California style. Oh well...I did get to have some really good Mexican style food up in Berlin...did I mention that? We actually think it's funny when people warn us about something being too spicy for Julia over here.

So, here are my little buddies again. I had to pull them back out since I decided to make another Christmas card. I couldn't think what to make for you all today, so I pulled out a piece of already cuddled cardstock and decided to build from there. This went pretty quickly once I decided on the colors and orientation. I colored these little dudes in with markers, and I used a blender pen with Cool Caribbean ink to add some of that color. After adding the stamped piece with dimensionals, I knew I had to add some ribbon, and what better way than with some HPH which I recently organized, and realized I have WAAAAYY too much of? Anyway, I hope you all like this one!

Supplies: (all supplies are SU! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Festive Favorites
CS:
Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Cool Caribbean
Ink:
Markers - Green Galore, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Cool Caribbean re-inker, white craft
Acc: blender pen, HPH, black gingham ribbon, cuttlebug embossing folder

TFL!
-Jana

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!! The cool caribbean looks great - who knew it was a Christmas color??!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!