Friday, July 13, 2007

Tag I'm it...

I've been tagged 3 or 4 times now, and I keep meaning to get to it, but I've been so busy stamping I haven't yet!

So, here are 7 little know things about me...

1. I'm really a homebody. I love all this traveling, but for me relaxation is just being at home doing what I love best - stamping! (that is, if I can't be on a beach reading!!)
2. I was born in a small town in Maine called Bucksport that was founded by Johnathon Buck. He was cursed by a witch (either that he condemned to death or thought to be his mistress) and to this day his grave marker has her foot - even though it has been replaced many times!)
3. I moved to California when I was 18 to attend Pomona College out in Claremont. And today, one of my best friends (and upline) lives in Claremont!!
4. I am addicted to pastries. Chocolate is fine, but I much prefer cake, brownies, croissants, etc.
5. I am thinking of writing a book about our time living here in Germany - think Pater Mayle meets Erma Bombeck! Just have to get up the nerve to start writing it!!!
6. I am the youngest of 3, and am living proof that IUD's in the early 70's were not effective!!
7. Lastly, I started this blog to maintain a connection to the stamping world during our 2 year stint here in Germany...and it has become one of my most treasured tasks! Thank you all for helping to keep me "sane" - or at least no more crazy than I was to begin with!! :-)

Ok...I'm not going to tag anyone because it seems to have made it's way around, but thanks to Gina, Michelle, and Adellina for tagging me!

And now, I'm off to take the dog to the TierPension (animal hotel) for our trip! Auf Wiedersehen!

-Jana

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, it is nice to get to know a litle something about our fellow bloggers.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!