Sunday, July 08, 2007

Color Challenge Inspired

German Phrase of the Day: Du bist ein guter Koch. = You're a good cook.

I had to play with my new stamps and colors today...I had waited long enough! I liked the the color combo Emily came up with for SCS this week, but decided to modify it to the new colors, so instead of Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, and Chocolate Chip I used Groovy Guava, River Rock, and Chocolate Chip. I liked it! I also got to use one of my new bling-brads from SU! Gotta love the sparkle!!!

I LOVE this new stamp set, Baroque Motifs, and have been drooling over all the samples I've seen so far. I'm not sure I like cutting out the flower here...but it turned out ok.

While I was up there I made a few other cards which I'll show you over the next week. I want to make at least one card per new stamp set!

Supplies: (all supplies are SU! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Baroque Motifs
CS:
Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava, River Rock, Very Vanilla
Ink:
Groovy Guava, River Rock
Acc: Ice rhinestone circle brads

TFL!
-Jana

3 comments:

  1. great card, this stamp set is great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant! I like the color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very pretty. Love the colors and I am going to try and enter this challenge this week. TFS.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!